Kodi’s developers frequently release new upgrades for the app. There has been an average of one update in every month. Because there are several releases, it is vital to maintain your Kodi program current on every device.
If you’ve ever owned the Kodi app you’re able to help justify how important it has now become to your everyday life. If you are a person like me you pretty much have it on each device possible. I have it on my tablet computer, my notebook, and my android box. I even used to have it in my cell phone before I changed to an iPhone.
What many don’t know however is they can even download the Kodi program in your amazon flame stick. For those who don’t know the Amazon Firestick looks almost like a flash drive. It functions similarly to an android box as well as your Apple TV where you are able to download programs that enable you to stream films and TV shows.
Failure to do this could find you missing out on new attributes and leave you vulnerable to security flaws. Therefore, if you’re running Kodi in your own Amazon Fire Stick, you have to keep it updated. But how?
How to Update Kodi on Amazon Fire Stick
If you would like to upgrade your version of Kodi to the latest release, simply stick to the simple step-by-step instructions below by Riverbankhockey.
- Download an app Named Downloader in the Amazon Appstore.
- Long-press that the Home button.
- In the box below Enter the URL of the website that you want to load or the file that you want to download kind https://kodi.tv/download and choose Go.
- Pick either the 32-bit or 64-bit Edition of Kodi.
- Choose the Release version of the app. Nightly builds is more likely to contain bugs.
- Wait for the APK record to download.
- After complete, Downloader will automatically try to install it.
- About the on-screen pop-up, click Install.
- You will finally have the latest version of Kodi running in your Amazon Fire Stick. All your content and settings should have been kept.
Now you’re all set to start watching movies on Kodi, and you are able to use these lawful Kodi add-ons free of movies to achieve that!
When that is completed you’ll have to reinstall your TV add-ons so as to continue watching your movies and TV shows. Another safety measure you might want to check into is getting a VPN to secure your flows and stop them from periodically breaking down. Do not make the mistake of bypassing this update as kodi founders have stated that this upgrade, unlike others; cover many security problems which are important to protect users and their devices.